Saturday, December 18, 2010

Weed and Mushrooms- My introduction to drugs

I remember the first time that I smoked weed. I was 15 and working at subway. Just as my shift was over this chick from the Jewel next door stopped in and offered to get my co-worker Ira high. he turned it down, looked at me and told me I could. Being the type I decided to give it a go. I rollerbladed myself over to her and took a couple hits off the joint. She left and I decided to hang out with my coworker for a bit. After a few minutes I started to feel different. All the food looked so good. I asked Ira if I could have all the cookies since we were going to be throwing them out anyways. He gave me five and I skated home. Little did I know that I would become a pothead going into my senior year.

My senior year rocked in a sense. My pattern once again was pretty simplistic. Wake and bake then during third hour I'd ask to go to the bathroom (I'd smoke a bowl in there really quick). 6th hour was always a toss up for me. That was my lunch and the only other class I had left was zoology. Such a joke of a class, all we did was watch movies and color in our workbooks. Some days I'd ditch and head to my buddy Tom's house down the street from "L" to get baked. When gymnastics season came around I'd just go back to school high as shit.

After I graduated I got a job part time at UPS. Here I met another fellow stoner that I will nickname "the retarded hamster" (you'll find out why that nickname later). Back to the story, one day while chilling with my friend Scott I decided to call up "TRH". He told me he was bored, but had some shrooms. I invited him over, smoked him up and he gave Scott and I an 1/8 to split. Needless to say an hour later things got nuts.

Upon comedown, I realized that I wanted to do it again in the future. I decided to do some research online and found out about state law and learned the theory behind growing them. I ordered all the supplies (cost me roughly $200) and began growing them in my closet.

Right before new year's eve I had already succeeded in growing my first harvest. On a comedown from a trip I realized that one thing that was missing in my life was female companionship. Within a week I started dating one of my friends. This courtship only lasted till right after Xmas.

Come NYE Scott and I had no other plans than tripping. I called up "TRH" to find out what he was up to. He informed me that he was about to take off for a rave in wisconsin. Scott and I grabbed a 1/4 ounce of shrooms and ventured of to his house. This was to be my first rave of many. About 20 mins from the venue, Scott and I each ate an 1/8. They started kicking in while we were in line to get tickets.

Once inside I looked left and saw a moon bounce. I sprinted full speed to it. As I entered I saw pretty much everyone vegged out. At the time I didn't know they were rolling. Someone handed me a set of glow sticks and I became a source of entertainment for everyone bouncing and flipping around. After awhile I got bored so Scott and I went to find "TRH". I guess he had found some XTC by this time and was dancing his ass off. there was a few people surrounding him. One of the guys next to me commented that he looked like a retarded hamster having a seizure and the nickname stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment