Thursday, December 23, 2010

The age of XTC and douchebaggery

Feeling lost and alone, due to my break up with my first love, I turned to the only thing I knew that would make me feel wonderful again, XTC. I started rolling on average once a month. I kept it a secret from my parents thou. They had known that I had used before due to being arrested with pills on me. It was absolutely hilarious when they pulled a semi-intervention by making me watch the oprah special on it.

Right before meeting girl number 4, one night Scott and I were smoking weed in my car roughly in our neighborhood when out of nowhere there was a knock on the passenger side window. We immediately thought it was a cop, instead it was some kid. Scott rolled down the window and the new kid offered for us to smoke at his house. New friend! Over the next few weeks of hanging out with Shawn, Scott and I noticed that Shawn didn't seem to be all there. He became the friend that we secretly laughed at behind his back.

Some of the highlights included:

Shawn getting girl number 4's number due to me texting her from her phone and then calling her to try to pick her up.

Scott and I later meeting 2 girls, getting drunk with them, and me getting a blowjob from one of them. I told Shawn this the following day when the 3 of us hung out with the girls the next day and watching him make out with the girl that blew me the night before.

Shawn telling us that Eminem and Dr. Dre were stealing his raps of his computer.

Shawn telling us that Eminem and 50 cent were arrested in front of his house for having a pound of weed in their vehicle.

Shawn telling his grandma that we let him in on his hallucinations not being real and being put in a mental hospital.

2 girls tricking Shawn into pulling his penis and sticking it through the car window of the car they were driving and them rolling the window up on it.

And my personal favorite:

One night the 3 of us going over to calvin's and getting drunk. Outside Shawn flipped out and started a fight with me. Scott broke it up and we got in the car. I was still pissed so later on when we were right by our houses I decided to take the cigarette I was smoking and put it out on his face. As this happened we were going through a turn, he took his eyes off the road to keep yell at me. We started driving through someone's front yard. While he continued yelling at me, Scott and I kept looking back at each other and back to the road as we hurled like a missle toward the house head on.

As we gained on the house, we both yelled at Shawn "Shawn! House! Shawn! House!". He turned the wheel, but didn't slow down. He ended up smashing into their car which pushed into another car with smashed into a boat.

3 comments:

  1. Fucking awelsome blog so far man. I"m curious, do you ever get involve in the rave scene since you like pot and xtc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I did. That'll come up in a future post.

    ReplyDelete