Saturday, December 18, 2010

Girl number 2- Just a work fling

Before "the russian" had broken up with me I had made friends with a really hot skinny blonde named Michelle. Lucky for me she sat at the work desk directly behind me at this scam of this refilled toner cartridge place.

When I met her it was totally platonic. We started out with basic shit. Our pasts, drug and alcohol stories, etc. She had a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend so it was whatever in my mind, even though I caught myself checking her out from time to time. Over a couple weeks we became pretty good friends with a little bit of flirting thrown into the mix. For my birthday, she was the first person to give me actual XTC.

We started taking smoke breaks and lunch together. During lunch it was very customary for us to smoke some pot. Back then that was my number one vice, with cigarettes coming in at a close second.

Then one day as I was smoking out of my one hitter in her car she proposed a question "Hey, do you want to bang?", I told her sure and the very next day we hopped in her car to get the deed done. We ended up in a church parking lot fucking in her backseat. wasn't the sweetest position at all, but we made the most of it.

A few days later I wanted a more pleasurable experience so I suggested we go to my place. She asked if it was close and I totally lied. I lived a good 20 mins from work and we had a 30 minute lunch break. By the time we were done and got back we had been gone for 2 and a half hours. Needless to say we both got suspended from work the rest of the day. i also forgot to mention that the office manager lived in the same building as Michelle. Not sure how that went over outside of work.

After that she started to slack at work and just wanted to talk to me instead of work. Her lack of work performance didn't fly with the office manager and we were separated, eventually she was fired and that was the end of my fling. I was put in a separate room with 3 other women. One that looked like my ex, a hispanic and a married black woman that had a crush on me.

The experience with the 3 of them was awesome. we would talk about sex and all types of other shit. They knew I had fucked michelle and the black woman kept wanting to hang out with me during lunch. She became my alcohol hookup for fridays. During lunch with her on fridays, I would make a run to the liquor store, I'd grab a bottle of malibu and proceed to get drunk at work.

On one such day the hispanic decided to complain about how the guy she was seeing had a tiny penis. I told her that sucked and told them how big mine was. immediately the black woman walked over and was like "Let me see! Let me see!". we closed the doors to the room. I jerked myself to full erection under my desk then showed the girls.

2 weeks later I was fired over some bullshit of being late.

1 comment: