Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finally losing my virgintiy

In february of 2001 I met the woman that I would lose my virginity and once again it had to do with my friend Patrick. For the sake of this story we will call her "the russian".

Here's the back story. About half a year earlier, Patrick and I were at randhurst mall trying to pickup chicks. After awhile we decided to just chill up in the food court. Across the way there were these 2 girls and a guy. Surprising both of us they got up and walked up to us. As they were coming over I whispered to him "which one do you want?". He told me the shorter one. We'll call her "lily".

I owed him this due to a scenario weeks ago when I set him up for failure. At the same mall we had been doing the same thing, trying to pick up chicks. He casually mentioned that he saw some chick that he thought was attractive, but he was being a pussy about it so I ran over there and started talking to her. In our brief conversation I told her that my buddy was shy and wanted to meet her. She told me she had a boyfriend. i went back to him and lied to him. I told him she was single and wanted to meet him. He rushed over there and awkwardly started talking to her while I watched the whole thing. Out of nowhere he got swarmed by all her friends that had been shopping. I stood there and laughed as he was surrounded by 6 other girls. Epic fail for sure.

Anyways back to the backstory, the girls came over and asked if they could join us. I guess the guy they were with had met them both online and invited them both on a date at the same time. We all chatted a bit and Pat asked for the shorter one's number and got it. The other one offered hers. I took it, but really didn't care because even though she was cute I wasn't into the chemistry.

Fast forward to months after they broke up. Patrick and I were at woodfield mall to, you guessed it, pick up girls. We ended up running into "the russian" and "lily", this ended up being very awkward because Patrick AND "the russian" decided to not talk. This left "lily"and I stuck in conversation. I thought "the russian" was very beautiful so I asked "lily" if she had a boyfriend. This got her to pipe up and proclaim "why don't you ask me yourself?" in a cocky sort of way.

The rest of the time at the mall was spent split into two groups. "the russian" and I were 1. Patrick and "lily" were number 2. Her and I clicked, had a great conversation with her and asked her for her number. To my surprise she gave it to me. I called her the next time and we got to know each other more and more. we would spend hours on the phone. At sometime around 12:30am on Valentine's day I asked her to be my girlfriend. Once again she surprised me and said yes. I made plans to see her later after she got off work at randhurst.

Later that night just as I was preparing to leave, my stoner buddies Scott and Mike called me. Turned out they were parked in my driveway. I ended up trying to bribe them to leave me alone by letting them borrow my bong. This did not work so I thought of the only thing I could do. I went with them and got them to drive towards randhurst. I sat back and waited for Mike to say something to insult me, which he always did, he was an asshole like that. As soon as we were close and he had played his role i told him to stop the fucking car. I got out, they tried to get me to get back in and I told them to fuck off. I walked the few blocks to randhurst.

While there I hung out with "the russian" and didn't make a move, all I did was keep talking. Finally she shut me up by kissing me and we started making out.

The next month was typical. Hanging out, fooling around and enjoying each others time. On our 1 month-versary we were in my car and she asked if i wanted to have sex with her. I said yes and clothes came off. I fucked her for an hour and gave her my virginity, but couldn't cum for some reason. We had to stop to pick up our friends. I had hooked Scott up with "lily".

Next we started having sex regularly at my house and I'd always have the same problem. i copuld bust a nut from a blow job, but for some reason with a condom on i could last forever and not cum. it sucked. One day she came over when I was stoned as fuck (which she didn't approve of. I was kinda the bitch in the relationship. I allowed her to have the double standard of it was ok for me to smoke if she wanted to smoke, but not if she didn't want to). I some how managed to play it off for half an hour till we got in the bedroom. Sex felt so different. After awhile I felt all this pressure and it was like I was going to piss. I was scared to let it out, but went with it anyways. To my surprise I came and it was fantastic. From that moment forward I never had a problem busting a nut during sex.

Before I get to how the relationship ended I'm going to give you a fucked up story. Please never try to attempt this. One day when my parents weren't home I obviously decided to take advantage of the situation. I slid her underwear to the side and undid ONLY my zipper due to not knowing when they'd be back. We started to have sex and after awhile it started to hurt, but still felt good. Next thing I knew my parents pulled in the drive way. we scrambled to get ourselves situated when I noticed something. My zipper had been acting like a saw tearing through the skin of my cock. Needless to say it was a week and a half before I could have sex again.

Anyways on to the breakup. Starting from the beginning of september she started acting like a cunt to me. I thought she was just PMSing. Turns out she was trying to get me to breakup with her becaause she had feelings for her boss. She dumped me 3 days before my 19th birthday.

It sucked. The silver lining out of that was that led into girl number 2, but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment