Sunday, December 19, 2010

Girl number 3- I love you

Around Jan/Feb of 2002, I ended up meeting girl number 3. I'm going to start up with the backstory to this because it's pretty funny and twisted at the same time.

One night before meeting her, I was hanging out with my friend Kevin, Calvin and another guy. We ended up stopping by "lily's" place to hang out for a bit and Calvin explained his undying crush on her. This ended up weirding her out and she went inside. Calvin decides to call up this other girl that he likes. She invites us to come over, says she's hanging with some friends.

On the way over I decide to stop at my house. I pop inside and grab an 1/8 of shrooms . I figure fuck it I'm going to have an interesting night regaurdless. I toss the keys to Calvin and devour the goods.

By the time we get there I'm tripping balls. Good thing too, the girl calvin is interested in cute, but god damn the other chicks are whales. Easily 300+ each. The girls bring up the brilliant idea of watching a movie. About five minutes into it I get bored as fuck and go to the backyard to smoke a cigarette. Somehow the next two hours go by and I find myself re-entering the house. Over the course of the next hour I end up getting the cute girls number.

Sometime during the week I call this girl up and end up at her house. I meet her parents and we head into her room. Within the next 30 mins or so later I find myself getting a blowjob. I end up finishing up and no more than 2 mins goes by and the dad walks in the room. Thank god for beautiful timing. About an hour or so later I leave and never call her again.

About a month or so goes by and I find myself stopping at steak n shake to take a piss. Guess who's there. That chick that gave me head. She introduces me to her friends. One of them is "Polish 15 yr old". She's absolutely smoking hot. Her and I hit it off great and exchange numbers.

Over the next week her and I talk on the phone and set up a date to hang out. I end up picking her up and bringing her over to my house. I make myself a malibu rum and pineapple juice. Her and I hang out in my room talking about normal teenage bullshit. As we are making out I slip off her pants, panties and go down on her. She tells me she's a virgin and gives me her virginity. Halfway through sex I notice that it starts to feel better. I bust a nut, pull out and realize that I had broken the condom before cumming.

At this point I've never had this happen and I'm freaking out abit. Next thing that comes out of her mouth is "It's ok babe. Don't worry I still love you". Needless to say this does not make me feel any better so I hit up my friend Scott. He tells me to get the morning after pill and off to the internet I go. We order it through planned parenthood and head back to my room to take advantage of the situation. I bang her raw dog and blow another load inside. Afterwards we hit up walgreens and pick up her script.

Over the next week my friend Scott meets her. Afterwards he asks me why I'm dating her because she's as dumb as a box of rocks. The only thing I can think up is that she's hot and the sex is good.

A couple weeks later I dump her in front of Scott by telling her some lame excuse of not being over my ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment