Thursday, December 16, 2010

The beginning

My childhood was an interesting experience. I was raised in a home that wasn't the best, but considerably not the worst situation to be in. As a child I absorbed what I saw and was a hyper child. I somewhat kept to myself due to being an only child. Upon my discovery of self awareness around age ten a lot of things had happened to me that set me on my path.

From what I remember my family hadn't truly provided me with the proper tools for socializing in society. I do take partial responsibility. For one I didn't express my distress or ask for help also I did self sabotage my social life at school due to the animosity I carried with me due to the constant fighting of my parents. This action alone haunted me constantly until I graduated high school.

High school sucked and was hell for me.

2 comments:

  1. High School was a pain in the ass for me as well. Going through a similar phase right now but should be over soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you and the pain you must be enduring. Sucks,but can be a learning experience to help you grow as a person. :)

    ReplyDelete