Sunday, December 26, 2010

Girl #6- Using sex to fill a void

As I popped open my black book to bring forward from the depths of my life the next story, I came across a blank for girl number 5. All I know is I was 20 yrs old that her name was Erika, she was a one night stand and I used sleeping with her as a way to try to cope with the pain I had inside from the loss of my first love. I don't even remember if she was hot, cute or if I even enjoyed the sex.

At this point in my life I hadn't developed the player mindset so I wouldn't just string them along. iId let one run it's course and then move on.

Girl #6 isn't on my facebook so we will go with her real name. Her name is Julie. Scott and I met her and her hotter friend at a bowling alley. Due to not being drinking age yet these were some examples of where I met girls. My friends would hit up malls, parks, movie theaters, pool halls, bowling alleys and festivals when we were on the prowl.

Anyways back to the story, Scott and I ended up approaching them. I saw Julie's friend and knew instantly that she was my physical type. They were both blondes with great tits. My issue though at the time was I was not great dealing with big groups of people and some times I pussed out on pursuing the girl I really wanted. I guess the fear of rejection with the hotter ones made me care more about not getting rejected and due to earlier rejections in jr. high and high school I avoided these when possible. It also didn't help that I was lone wolfish for the most part and tended to be shy. Being able to meet new people outside of high school allowed me to kinda breakaway from that shy persona. Looking back, what made it easier was that I knew in my mind that even if I bombed with these new interactions I most likely would never see them ever again which wasn't the case in school.

Being with Scott when picking up girls always gave me extra courage. I had an ally by my side that was funny and good with women. he started conversation with the girls and it split into two conversations. Julie and I, Scott and the other. Over the course of the interaction, I got Julie's number and Scott got the others number and we set something up to hang out later that night.

When we got over there it started out fine and the girls busted out the booze which for me was epic. For those that know me, alcohol makes me more social and hornier. After we all got a good buzz on I started to notice that Julie was looking prettier to me and was focusing more on me than the group. Scott whispered in my ear that I should make a move.

I ended up making out with her and pulled her into her room. After a bit of fast foreplay we were having sex. Within 2 to 3 minutes I ended up cumming. She wasn't happy with that. then gave me feedback on my performance saying the up and down motion she liked, but the circular motion she didn't really care for. Thanks maxim magazine.

Anyways we ended up going back out to the living room. We all hung out for a bit and then Scott and I left. I ended up hanging out with her one last time. I spent the night at her place, had sex with her and in the morning she gave me a blowjob followed by a speech about how the last guy she fucked said he wanted a relationship to get into her pants.

Over the next few days i realized that I really didn't care for Julie one way or the other so I sent left her a message on her phone (back then I was rocking a pager and would call from public phones). The message went something of the lines of this: "Hey Julie it's Jared. I'm just calling to let you know that I don't really plan on hanging out with you. Not really feeling the vibe between us so let's just leave it at that".

Within a few minutes she blew up my pager 4 or 5 times. I didn't respond back partially because I was on the prowl with Scott. We ended up going to the same bowling alley to cruise for some new ones. Guess who we ran into... Julie. Yep, talk about awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment