Saturday, December 18, 2010

The quest to lose my virginity and failing

In my junior year I had an opportunity with a chick that was completely my type. The downside was she was dating one of my friends. Needless to say this didn't happen.

During my senior year, I had four opportunities to lose it.

The first of these was this chick that wanted to date me. She would leave notes on my locker. Make sure to stop by 2x a day. It all started because I ended up tutoring her in math. Yea.... there was no way in hell I was going for it. She was absolutely fugly.

The second and 3rd opportunities were through friends. One of them was super fat and the other was my friend Rob's girlfriend. She wanted to cheat on him with me. Once again another ugly chick that I wouldn't have touched with Rob's dick.... and don't get me started on the fatty. I was around 140lbs at the time. She must have been easily 260-300.... I wanted to lose it for sure, but there was no way I couldn't bring myself to bang that.

The fourth was this girl that I found out later was very sexually promiscuous. I was hanging out with her and my friend Mike, smoking weed and driving around. After dropping Mike off, her and I were alone in my car. We started making out and I put my hand down her pants. Stupid ass me didn't undo the button on her pants and I couldn't find her vagina. Next I knew my stoned ass said something completely stupid "Damn girl I feel like I'm on a hunt and I can't find your treasure". Needless to say she pulled my hand out of her pants. On top of that an hour later I ran out of gas and we had to sleep in my car. Once again my lack of experience shined though. I might have been able to get a blowjob, but i didn't think to try. I ended up calling my dad in the morning and the result of breaking curfew cost me a month of being grounded.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, this reminds me of my journey loosing my v-card senior year also. Sneaking out, picking up a girl and trying to close the deal in my car...then cops showed up. He eventually let us go.

    & another time where I couldn't even find her vagina... ahh thanks for sharing your experiences

    ReplyDelete