Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Girl # 4- My first love

This one changed the way I looked at the dating scene. If I hadn't fallen in love with her I might have become a player right at this time.

It was almost 6 months after I lost my virginity and at the time I was talking to this persian chick I met at Hot topic while I was stoned and with my friends. I was playing it slow with her because at this current stage of my life I was still kinda new to making a move on women. I could talk to them, but if I was high or sober I had to work up my confidence.

One night while I was hanging out with Patrick I received from one of my friends. He was with 2 other people and wanted some pot. I told him I'd call him back and I hit up a few of my dealers. Of the ones I called only one had some stuff, but was in chicago so it would be a bit before she got back to the suburbs.

I hit my buddy up, told him the news and proposed that we go shoot some pool at MGM. They came and picked me up. As soon as they arrived I noticed that the driver "swedish fish" was extremely cute. We all hit MGM. During the time there I got to know "swedish fish" a bit. My dealer ended up falling through, but that was a blessing in disguise because pot is my social kryptonite.

After awhile one of the guys had to go home. When we dropped him off the second one tried to tag along, but "swedish fish" and I decided to give him the boot so we could be alone to get to know each other.

We end up bouncing to IHOP because there was really nothing else open. As we talked I noticed that my perception of her changed as did the way I felt. In front of me she had transformed into this beautiful woman that seemed to glow. We ended up making out and becoming bf/gf that same night.

A couple weekends later I went over to her friend July's place for a get together. I brought Scott with me. Next thing I know Scott and myself are handed XTC. We all had a blast and in the morning I went home. Still in a euphoric state I had to face a pissed off father. He took my keys from me and grounded me from my truck due to his name being on the title. My mom being the sweet heart that she was gave me the vehicle that he was driving because she owned it.

It was kinda like a slap in the face to my old man. Best part about it was he had a sticker that said "Save a horse Ride a cowboy". I altered this to say "Save a ho Ride a cow".

Our relationship only lasted 6 months due to her having to go away for college and I couldn't visit due to losing my license because of speeding tickets. This left me devastated feeling like I would never find love again.

2 comments:

  1. This was about a year after high school. I was close to turning 19. Relationship started at the end of may. Lasted till november.

    ReplyDelete