Monday, January 31, 2011

The next 7 months (girl 10- 14)

As I look back on back then. This job was the best thing for me. I started and within 2 months I became a top trainer. About a month later my destiny would come to a crossroads. I had been seeing my second love during this time. basically we were the same as before only without a title or any promise of pursuing a future together.

As it got closer to winter I was presented with an opportunity to move to florida with my company to help them set up a second office. Instead of taking my own personal inititive because of being torn due to my love for my ex, I left that decision in her hand. In a sense I gave her an ultimatum. I told her that I had two weeks to make a decision and told her about the opportunity. I told her that the only thing holding me back was her and wanting to reconcile. She asked to be given 2 weeks to think about it. When the time arose I asked her for an answer, but she couldn't give me one so I left.

A month later she asked me to come back, but it was to late. i spent the next few months kicking ass and taking names when it came down to hustling. for once I really felt good about myself because I was a superstar at what I was doing.

This job lead into girl number 10 through 18.

Girl number 10 was a drunken hookup at northen university of illinois. Nothing special to say about this one. She was wasted at a party and started to seduce me. practically dragged me to her dorm room.

Girl number 11: While pitching people in the parking lot in florida, I saw this chick walking from the back and she had an amazing ass. I flipped the car around and caught up to her before she made it into subway. I got her attention, told her I thought she was beautiful and would love her number to contact her later due to being in a hurry because of work. She gave me her digits and we parted ways.

We chatted a few times over the phone before setting up a date. During the calls and the date there were red flags, but i ignored them anyways. She had just come out of an abusive relationship and became attached to me very quickly. We ended up having sex in my car. the very next day while I was working she went nutso via text and voicemails. I had left my phone on silent and when I checked it I had easily 6 or 7 messages from her ranging from her calling me an asshole for ignoring her to apologizing to other nasty pleasantries. needless to say I crossed this one off the list right away.

Girl 12- This one was fabulous. I was out one night at a pool hall with one of my speaker buddies. At the table next to use were 2 girls and some dude. One chick was a chunker doodle and the other was thins cute columbian chick. her and I kept exchanging glances the entire time. Right before my buddy and I left I walked over to them and chatted them up a bit and got a cigarette. After a few minutes the guy in the group put on his captain alpha cape and got all white ghetto hard. I walked away not wanting to deal with his bullshit. While walking to my car the colombian came outside and yelled my name. I turned around and walked over to her. She asked me for my number, apologized for her friend and kissed me.

We started interacting via text and the phone. her and I set up a double date. I showed up for her and some black dude showed up for her chunker doodle. During pool there was this sexual energy between us and I wound up with a permaboner that popped up. The four of us made it about 45 mins and we had to leave. All of us wanted to get laid. I took the 3 of them to my apartment. During that time I was sharing an apartment with 4 other people.

My bedroom was our living room and we had few items of furniture. Within minutes the black dude and the chunker doodle disappeared into one of my roommates rooms. With my columbian chick in my living room we enjoy a brief chat over a couple of rum and cokes. I stripped her naked as well as myself and had sex with her. During this time the chunker doodle walked in and stuck around to watch us for a minute or two and left the room. After sex I sent everyone on there way due to the restraints of having to work the next day.

Her and I kept in contact, but I dropped the interaction when she brought up having an open relationship.


Girl 13 was another girl that I met while working. I was in traffic and I shouted over to her asking if she wanted a home theater. I got her to pull over, but she couldn't come up with money. Instead I ended up chatting her up, making out with her and getting her number. we chatted for awhile via text and the phone, but couldn't arrange a chance to meet up so i dropped it. About a month later out of the blue she contacted me again. We chatted abit, I lied saying I lost her number and that I had been thinking about her.

We finally got together at her place. We were going to go out, but I started making out with her and got her into the bedroom. This one I guess really cared about me. I lied my way into her pants because I wanted to sample her beautiful puerto rican vagina. afterward I didn't keep her around because I knew she wanted a relationship with me and I wasn't willing.

Girl number 14 was one of 12 in my black book that I have no idea the story behind the sex.

Sometime between girl 13 and 14, I was out with my buddies, C.P. and E.S., while on our way to a club at the Disney Resort Pleasure island I decided to snort a pill of XTC. Inside it turned into a whirlwind of conversation, makeouts and drinks. At some point C.P. introduced me to this hispanic beauty and it was on with her and I. I don't remember what was said, but we ended up making out and it was magical. At the end of the night when the club closed I walked her to the bus so she could go back to her hotel where she was a nanny for a family. I found out she had a boyfriend and kept going with it. I hopped on the bus with her, making out the entire way to her hotel.

Somehow in my drug induced perceptions i thought it would be fine to be able to go up to her room with her. That was a no. we continued our whirlwind short lived romanced by the bathrooms. Due to being in the moment and high, I didn't think to drag her into the bathroom. After awhile she called me a cab and I was sad when i had to leave. I was momentarily in love thanks to the drug. When the cab got there i hopped in and headed toward the vacation house myself and my co-workers were staying.

On the way there I realized that I had no more cash on me and had the cab drop me in the neighborhoods right by my place. I peaced out on the cab and ran my ass home. Upon arrival I turned on the hot tub, nopped in for awhile then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment