Sunday, January 2, 2011

Working at papa john’s

After getting shit canned 2x from IBEW 701, once for being immature and blowing off a day of work and the second time the following year for failing a hair follicle drug test, I started applying anywhere I could get a job. I ended up settling for becoming an employee of papa john’s in Buffalo grove. This was while I was dating my second love.

Eventually I was transferred to the Des Plaines store. While here I got to know a hot 16yr old that was totally into me. We flirted, I got her number but couldn’t go through with hanging out with her and possibly hooking up with her because my feeling for my gf. Also I was being trained to be a general manager to take over the Glenview store.

My routine was typical: Friends, work and my gf. One night before work I ate an 1/8 of shrooms while I was with my second love. It was a very magical time. The next day sucked though. I had to recover while I worked at Papa John’s needless to say I was temporarily semi retarded.

The job was alright for awhile. Easy money and all the pizza I could eat. Loved that part. Eventually I was moved to Glenview, here I was still being trained while I was GM. I made friends with my workers and the people that worked at the ice cream store next door. I’d hook them up when they were hungry and the workers there gave my employees all the free ice cream they wanted.

On one such visitation I met a girl that worked there. She had an amazing face and an alright body. We started to get to know each other and one day we ended up kissing. A week or so later I was semi training a guy who would become my friend. His name was Joe and he had worked at the papa john’s by norte dame. On one of the nights I left him to handle the store and went to visit the girl next door.

We went into the back room and started making out. I reached to pull down her pants and she said she was on her period. I proceeded to get her to give me a blowjob. Worst head of my life!!! So I fucked her face till I came.

Next thing I knew she became my stalker coming over looking all lovey dovey. Also at this time I was having my gf visit me at work due to my hours. I had it timed so that she would arrive at the Glenview train station and that my driver, Jivko, would go pick her up and bring her to me right after stalker girl had closed up and went home.

After awhile I got my friend Scott a job at my store. Stalker girl was still all about me. I told Scott the whole story, but he didn’t believe me about the terrible head. I told him to go for her then. He did and reported back that I was correct. Next thing I knew stalker girl was all about my friend. I know if was naughty to pass the torch to my friend, but fuck it.

For awhile this pattern continued of my gf coming over after the ice cream store was closed. It was pretty routine. We’d hang in my office and have sex while I was being paid. On one such occasion I decided to spice it up and fucked her while wearing the pizza slice costume papa john’s used as a prop on the street. Man I wish I recorded it!

A short time later I got my second DUI, this royally screwed things, but I was willing to make it work even though I was being fucked over by work. At one point I was working an average of 100 hrs a week on salary because I had to cover shifts. Due to both issues I had to get a day off to meet with my lawyer. My area manager covered for me, but a driver never showed up so he wanted me to come in. I told him I couldn’t and hung up.

The next day when I showed up to bust out a school order he was there. He was pissed and started yelling at me. I gave him a piece of my mind, told him to fuck off and quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment