Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chance occurance with the Denny’s waitress- Girl #9

While working at Papa John’s I got sucked into the scam that is Quixtar. One night while having a meeting with 2 members of my upline, we were served by this smoking hot Asian. Her and I flirted a bit when she kept coming to the table. I left that night feeling content with not asking for her number. At the time I was dating Girl#7 so it was irrelevant.

Fast forward a couple months and we were broken up. I stopped by that denny’s since it was by my house with the intention of asking that waitress for her number. She wasn’t working and I found out that she no longer worked there. Oh well missed connection tis life or so I thought.

About a month went by and I was flowing through new groups of people. I ended up getting invited to a party. Fuck yea I was going to that shit. When I got there it was kinda dead, but I had faith that it would improve. About an hour goes by and I’m like fuck all that seems available are the undesireables.

I walk out onto the patio to smoke a cigarette when I hear a chick yelled out “OMG! It’s that guy. It’s Angel!” (David Boreanous). I look over to where this came from when I see her staring at me. It’s the Denny’s waitress. I walk over to her and her gay friend and chat them up.

After a bit someone mention that a liquor run needs to happen. I volunteer and ask the waitress to come with. We end up hooking up a bit in my car. She tells me her husband is overseas in the military. When we get back her ride isn't there. I offer her a lift home. Back at her place we smoke smoke weed, drink and end up having sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment