Sunday, January 2, 2011

Girl #7- My second love

Six months after my break up with my first love I found myself in downtown Chicago due to civil court. On a normal day I wouldn’t be finding myself in the city due to being 20 and unable to get into bars (I looked 17). After the hearing I was on my way back to the train station to get myself home. I contemplated getting something to eat, but decided to wait. I was craving a beef sandwich from Mr.Beef off of harlem and irving.

As I got down to the platform I noticed this really beautiful hispanic chick wearing headphones. I walked past her and situated myself a pillar away while I contemplated the best way to start conversation. As the train arrived I had found myself in no better situation then I had been earlier. We both got on and were forced to stand due to lack of available. I will confess I found myself fascinated and non chalantly kept checking her out. Yes I was semi starring.

At the next stop the guy at the closest seat got up and left. She sat down against the window and I approached. I asked if I could sit next to her. This lead into conversation about music, school, etc. till it was her stop. As she was getting up to leave I manned up and asked for her number. She happily gave it to her.

When I got home I immediately called her. I felt compelled to. I left a voice mail and she hit me back later. Over the course of the next few days we talked a lot and I asked her out on a date. I picked her up to see a movie. As soon as she opened the door my jaw literally dropped. She looked so gorgeous. We chatted on the way to the movie theater.

While inside and watching what was playing I could feel butterflies in my stomach. After a few attempts in which I mentally thwarted myself from kissing her I just couldn’t handle it any more. I planted one on her and we started making out. They were the softest lips I had ever kissed. Out of nowhere I felt like I had been struck by lightning. We spent the rest of the movie making out and at some point I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes of course.

Over the next month, we spoke on the phone a lot and hung out a lot. I could feel my feelings deepening. I knew I was in love with her. One day while laying on my bed I told her I had a secret to tell her. She said she had one too. We both professed that we were in love with each other. Within a week she gave me her virginity.

Our first time was terrible, she had given me head twice before hand then spung it on me that she wanted to have sex with me. I took her virginity, had sex for a bit and went completely limp. I made up for it later.

One challenge we had in our relationship was I was 20 and she was 21. There would be times were we couldn’t hang because I couldn’t get into bars. I introduced her to XTC. Rolling with her was so different than other times before. As time went by my fascination for her grew.

She was ultimately with me when I got my dui.

The demise of our bf/gf relationship came when almost a year into the relationship she became pregnant. Due to being inexperienced with this type of event I wasn’t really reassuring about that we would be ok. I allowed her to focus on the other things like how this will mess up school, her career and that I don’t have one yet. This led to us getting an abortion and ultimately breaking up.

About a month later, she called me up. She was in another relationship and that guy was trying to knock her up. This led into me being part of her support system. We started hanging out again. She started having sex with me again and stop with him, so I became the guy on the side. After awhile she dumped him and we had this friends with benefits relationship that was exactly the same as when we were in a committed relationship.

Come the end of August, I had gotten my license back and I got a new job selling speakers. I became very good at it and was a trainer. November rolled around and the company I worked for asked if I wanted to go down to florida to help them open up an office. I asked them for a couple weeks to think about it. I called her and told her the delema. That the only way I would stay was if we got back together because I still loved her. She asked to think about it. When it came down for me to make a decision she didn’t have an answer so I left for florida.

A month later she called me up asking me to come back to her. I told her no because I gave my word to help my work. We continued to chat on and off. In June of the following year, she led me on with the impression that she still wanted to be with me and I moved back for her. The first time we hung out she said “I hope you didn’t move back here for me”, I felt crushed. Our friendship fizzled, we stopped talking and started seeing other people.

Fast forward to the beginning of 2010, I was back from Denver. I was living in wicker park and had been a pickup artist for awhile now. We ended up hanging out and I brought her to my place. I sort of wanted to test out my seduction skills. She was on my bed and had a boyfriend. We ended up making out. When I tried to escalate she said we couldn’t, but making out was fine with her. Over the course of an hour it was an uphill battle and finally we ended up having sex for the last time. She rationalized it as not counting because I was the first person she had ever slept with. Later on I took her home and we’ve never seen each other since.

No comments:

Post a Comment