Friday, January 28, 2011

Speakers, the art of the sale and the rush

Going into this job I was pretty innocent and naive. Through working on my craft and observing others I learned the psychology of the deal and ways to manipulate language in a way to omit facts and deceitfully tell the truth as well as preying on human emotions like greed and other human desires such as taking advantage of another’s desperation.

The main premise behind this job is letting your buyer believe that what you have is high end stereo equipment that’s extra and you are dumping it for cheap. Each speakerman has his own way of going about it. The most important elements are to embody the role via your emotions, body language and verbal language.

When I started I spoke the truth while at the same time omitting certain truths. Allowing another’s imagination to fill in the blanks of what hinted toward. Due to speaking the truth a new sense of excitement and enthusiasm came out of me and while working I would be transformed from a semi-shy individual to a loud super extroverted person.

This physical feeling as well as the rush of closing a deal became my personal drug. I loved going to work and loved the competition with others in the company I worked for. Within 2 months I became one of their best trainers. Little did how ridiculous the amount of money that was possible to make with this job. That would come years later when I was retrained by one of my friends. Hands down the best speakermen I’ve ever seen in my life. On top of this the path that I was going down had a price and would lead me to further self destruction and the seduction community.

No comments:

Post a Comment