Saturday, January 22, 2011

My intro to gay bars

This had an interesting effect on me. Till these experiences I never knew how aggressive men could be when it comes to sex. Anyways, in casual conversation with my ex- manager from Burlington coat factory, he invited me to hit up Hunter’s where he worked. I was semi hesitant at first, but figured fuck it why not. The promise of being hooked up with free drinks definitely sweetened the deal. Over the next few months or so I would frequent these places to hang out and get drunk. During this time I got man handled, groped, had my shirt torn off me, kamakazi kissed, been propositioned for sex/blowjobs in bathrooms, gotten countless free drinks, had guys and girls fighting for my attention and dealt with all types of dude.

Ex. Needy guy, Slut, Player, TS girls, etc, etc…

I had been tricked to go with chicks to parties because their “friend” fancied me. Over the span of all of it, it made me more comfortable with the gay community and made me realize some of the shit women deal with. There’s nothing worse in a bar then been constantly hit on terribly. The shit gets annoying real fast. This was the type of place that I knew that there was no way in hell I’d go rolling. Realized that one night while wasted. That’s another plus. The drinks are strong! That and when you are a straight guy at a gay bar you have no competition when it comes to picking up straight chicks out with their gay friends. Also very easy to get hooked up with them. There have been times that dudes have told their friend to sleep with me, that if I was gay he’d want me to bang him so she should do it instead since I’m straight. That social approval allows a woman to follow her instincts without being judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment