Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The next 7 months part 2

During this period of time it became a whirlwind of drugs, selling the fuck out, competition between speakermen and having a fucking blast. We all were living in the moment thinking we were invincible.

This lifestyle became phenomial and made an awesome group of friends. My main group besides the speaker guys was my boy Eddie, his girl jen, her roommates and friends we met along the way. One night during a party I ended up hooking up with girl number 15. Her name was Shannon and she had always been shy around me. Due to my semi oblivious nature when it came to women at that point I never noticed that she was attracted to me. It took Jen pointing it to me to get me to take action. Armed with this info I sat next to her and started chatting her up. We ended up making out and I told her to come with me. The sensible thing to do would have been to get her to drive 5 mins to my place so we would be undisturbed, but no I chose to drag her into one of the roommates bedrooms.

Huge mistake! Something happened that I will never forget and I’m sure she wont either. I had locked the door behind us and we both proceeded to get naked. I threw on a condom and we started fucking. Next thing that happened was classic and something I hadn’t planned for in my semi drunk state. The roommate came home!!! Out of nowhere there was pounding on the door. I knew that we were fucked so I didn’t stop. I kept having sex with Shannon. Eventually they popped the door open using a kitchen knife. I looked back to see a bunch of faces looking on in horror. I kept pumping away. The girl whose room it was freaked out, started screaming, ran up to me and started punching me. I replied by laughing, pumping Shannon a few more times then hopping off and getting dressed. I never got to finish my act with Shannon and was banned from the house.

Around February or march the company decided it wanted to reconsolidate and go back up to Chicago. I had an issue with that, because I was loving living in florida. I ended up getting approached by J.C. to team up, split from them and do our own thing. He was against changing his life again and relocating back to Chicago because of a girl he had been seeing. I chose to stay even though I didn’t have a lot of money left. In fact due to my reckless lifestyle I was down to my last $50.

J.C. said he’d cover the sets for the first day and we hit the ground running. Building a bankroll was easy and fast. It helped that we were independents now and paid less now. Once again we started smashing that shit. Within a few weeks J.C. was interested in checking out the gym that was by our place. I went with him, but waited outside. While he was outside girl 16, Theresa, walked out the doors. Since she was cute and I was bored I chatted her up. After a bit J.C. got out and I got Theresa’s number.

Over the next few weeks I hadn’t called Theresa and forgot all about her until I randomly ran into her right by the gym. She brought up that I hadn’t called and wanted to know why. I lied and said my phone reset so I lost her number then pretended to resave her number in my phone. We talked a couple times before we hung out. One day I was bored and was on the phone with her so I invited her to come over. She said sure, I gave her my address and did something to make things more interesting….I popped a dose of acid.

She came over and we started to get to know each other better. What ended up being creepy was she was born on Sept 14, 1985… 3 yrs after me. Next thing I knew it was like I was psychic, I had her figured out because of where I was at in my life at her age. I started verbalizing these thoughts and she was shocked that I seemed to know her inside and out. Within an hour we had sex. I have no idea what happened. Maybe it was due to the acid or something, but I only lasted for less than 3 minutes before I came.

This turned into me having to console her about how it wasn’t a mistake that we had sex right away and that a future was still possible. Yeah… I was full of shit. Just saying what she wanted to hear. She went home later and I never talked to her again.

Later down the timeline while one day working with J.C., I was fucking pumped. I saw this chick that was smoking in traffic. I yelled at her to roll down her window and got her to pull over. I chatted her up abit and got her number. For the purposes of this story we will call her Jasmine. We started chatting and hanging out. It started out slow with making out and heavy petting. I found myself sort of liking this chick. We hung out a bunch and had a sleep over at her place.

One night we ended up hanging out with Jen and her new boy toy or whatever he was. Her and Jasmine got to talking while all of us were in the hot tub. Jasmine confessed to Jen that she was super into me which I already knew. A good time was had by all and Jasmine and I went back to my place so she could go home. While in my car we started hooking up and she started to suck my cock. Before it went any further she stopped it and said she had to go before she got into any trouble.

She tried to leave, but found out that she had locked her keys in her car so she was forced to stay at my place. During this time I had no furniture but an air mattress. In our semi sloshed condition we started took hook up again. Clothes came off. Blowjobs happened as well as muff diving. I tried to pull the whole switcheroo. For those not familiar that’s pulling a slight of hand and substituting my cock for my fingers. She caught on to this multiple times and shut me down. I didn’t think to try throwing a condom on. I took it as a sign of rejection. I never ended up fucking her, but wish I did.

I stopped calling her and dodged her calls. Big mistake!! I threw it away when I was on the verge of sex and a possible relationship. She finally called me a month later. Awkward conversation came about, her wondering where I had been and why I didn’t call her back. Oh well another one chalked up due to making a stupid decision and basically shooting myself in the foot as I was at the finish line.

2 comments:

  1. The first time I dropped acid and only time was at a club.For some reason I felt like I had a psychic connections with people there and espece with my other friend who dropped as well. Its crazy.... it felt like that whole week lead up to that one moment... I can go on and on but how old were this time and what year? Plus how did you change since your first lay till this point? I understand your experiences from the past helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 22 at this point. As for my change, I grew confidence in myself as a person, became good at giving orgasms so I started to believe that a woman sleeping with me was a privilege and the best thing she could do. Also I started to believe that I was sexy to women. Changed the way I felt.

    ReplyDelete