Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dodging bullets

Girl # 26- Kati- This one is royally fucked. My friend did not look out for me on this one. One night while getting ready to go out for the night with my friends I decided to give my eyes a break from my contacts. I used to wear 1 month disposable contacts and I’d get lazy and forget about them. I’d end up waiting until they hurt my eyes by irratating them and making them red. This was one of those nights.

I ended up at the bar with my friends and started the same ritual of shots and beer as we always did. Once again as I started getting drunk my mindset started changing and I was starting to focus on meeting some girls. I met Kati when I had a nice buzz. We started to chat about our lives, sports teams and our pasts. Her and I hit it off and we were clicking really well. At this time my vision was terrible. Due to that, the lighting and my buzz I wasn’t able to get a clear picture of what her face looked like. All I knew was she had a great personality and an awesome body. Her and I ended up making out and after another half an hour or so I invited her to come back to my apartment which was walking distance. On the way out we ran into my friend Emma, who told her to make me work for it. Kati replied that I already had. I heard this and a bell went off in my head.

I got her back to my place and took her into my buddy Dave’s room because I didn’t want to be disturbed and at this time I was bouncing between sleeping in Dave’s room or the couch due to not having my own room. We ended up getting naked, she gave me a great blowjob, I railed her and she went home.

A month goes by and I never had called her. While at that bar again with my friends I heard a familiar voice. I knew it was Kati’s and started looking around to get a look. I end up seeing her and it turned out she was a butterface. I was fucking livid. I felt duped and tracked down Emma in the bar. I pointed out Kati and asked Emma why she didn’t stop me from going home with her. She drops the bomb that she thought it was ok because Kati seemed like a nice girl.

Months later I run into her while shopping. Turns out she's pregnant and it's not mine.


Girl #27- Galina- One night while I was out with my friends at our regular bar I decided to hit on this hot blonde. I saddled up next to her at the bar and started chatting with her. Next thing I knew I was in a conversation with her and her friends. Everything is beautiful with this group. We’re drinking, doing shots and I’m flirting with all 3 of them.

After about an hour or so the hot blond spits it out that she has to split to go to another bar. I let her go without making a move. After she leaves, the fat girl from the group and I start chatting and she asks me if I like her friend. I tell her that I think she’s cool, hot and that I wouldn’t mind seeing her again. She tells me that she’s leaving in abit to go to that bar and that I’m welcome to come with her so she can hook me up with her friend. I’m totally down with that and now it’s just a game of killing time.

I end up asking the 3 girl from the group if she wants to shoot darts. We start playing and it becomes a bit sexually charged because of my buzz and even though she’s not as hot as the blond, this girl is coming on to me. We start making out after the third game. I end up inviting this one back to my place and she’s down with it. We get back to my place and the clothes come flying off. After sex she asks me if she’ll see me again. I tell her yes, but give her a fake number. She calls my bluff and calls the number right in front of me. Needless to say it is awkward for a moment until she excuses herself to leave my apt.

The next day I tell my friend Dave all about it and he informs me that he had nailed her months before. The next time I see her is about 3 months later at the same bar. This leads into a quick conversation about how she’s now engaged and she hints at that I had knocked her up and she got an abortion.

Definitely dodged a bullet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment