Monday, February 21, 2011

The next couple conquests

Girl number 23- Aidan- This was a chick I met off of myspace. We had chatted abit and gotten to know each other. She was 21 and had been pretending to be an 18 yr for a couple years, but I’ll get into that later. The first time we ended up hanging out at her house we ended up having sex. The only gross thing about it was that due to her Mexican blood she had hair on her stomach. This was a bit off a turn off, but I maned up anyways and had sex with her anyways because everything else about her was cute.

Her and I became fuck buddies even though I knew that she wanted more. She was okay with the situation so we continued to just hang out and fuck. During this time she asked me to marry her so she could become a US citizen, I was offered $10,000. I would have done it, but I didn’t want to take away my option to get married if I wanted to for 7 years. From what I was told somehow someway her parents got here. Had her then became US citizens and she got screwed by the system.

We stopped talking for a bit and one night while I was rolling I called her up to hang out. She told me that she was leaving in a few days to move to Michigan. She suggested we hang out because she sort of wanted closure when it came to us. I hopped in my car, picked her up and brought her back to my parent’s house. On the way there conversation was easy and great due to me being high on XTC. At my house I brought up the subject of XTC. She had never done it so I offered her some. Her and I ended up snorting half a pill each and ended up having the best time together in my room. We spent the entire night awake and she gave me the best XTC orgasm ever. Around noon I took her home and never saw her again.

Girl # 24- Dielle- This was another girl I met off of myspace. After chatting a bit and a couple phone calls I got her to come over to my house. When she showed up I realized that I was handed the curse of the internet. Girl with an extremely hot face that was fat. Damn lying pictures. Fuck it thou, I wasn’t going to turn her away. I knew that I would be extremely happy with a blowjob. I immediately guided her to my room and we hung out on my bed. After awhile we made out and I found out that she was an amazing kisser. I ended up getting her to give me a blow job which was amazing. I did stop her after a bit because do to that new knowledge I was super horny and was now wondering how her vagina felt. I stripped her naked as well as myself and proceeded to raw dog her…and yes I enjoyed that shit. This ended up being a one time deal though just because I wanted to go after some hotter women.

Girl # 25- I have no idea who this is. Once again another question mark in my book. This time she goes by the name of Valorie.

No comments:

Post a Comment