Thursday, February 3, 2011

The next 7 months part 3

As I continued living a life of unrestriction, not having a boss and semi financial independence I developed a longing for the love that I had before. I kept search for it but it didn’t manifest itself to me. During this time my ex and I kept talking and due to the way she worded her language I led myself to believe that there still was something. I didn’t take the plunge right away and move back to Chicago I decide to stay in florida and continue working with J.C. because it was comfortable for me. That and my friendships and circle I was a part of was growing , was fabulous and I didn’t want to give them up.

This led into partying all over tampa. On one such night on the way home from downtown I received a call from girl # 12. She was near my place, had some people with her and wanted to hang out. When they got over it turned into something I didn’t expect. She started talking about how the blond with her was lover of her and she wanted to have a 3some with me and her sometime in the future. The four of us chatted for a few minutes while drinking beer, next thing I know the Colombian disappears into my roommates room with the guy that came with thus leaving me with her blond lover.

Her and I kept talking while the other two were having sex. After they were done there was slight silence from the room from them. Next they start talking about how the blond and I are still talking and weren’t having sex. The colombian pulls her partner out of the room, tells us that the two of them will be back and implies that we should have sex. Her blond lover doesn’t object and neither do I.

They leave and I start making out with the blond. Worst kisser ever!!! I can’t even get a fucking erection. I decide to start focusing on her. I start fingering her and magically I started getting into it and visualized the wetness of her vagina on my cock. Instant erection. Within moments we were having sex.

Thank you number 13 for hooking me up with number 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment