Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Girl number 32

It was January of 2006, Mark and I had arranged a vacation in Colorado with J.B. and his buddy Luke. Mark and I drove there so we could make some money along the way and take a week off when the others arrived. For a week we partied and hit the slope in breckenridge. One such night we had started the day drinking and by night fall I was plastered. I saw my evolution go from coherent to completely retarding my chances with this hot black chick. Knowing fully that I was well past that point of being able to sober up I continue to get tanked. It didn’t matter to me though because the condo we were staying at was within walking distance.

When the lights came on for closing time I stumbled outside and started talking to this cute chick. Turns out she was there with her fiancé and her sister. After a few minutes they invited me to come party. The sister was nothing special to look at and I think in hindsight they offered to try to get the sister laid.

In the backseat, her and I started to fool around. When the sister and the fiancé went into a gas station to grab snacks I pulled my dick out and convinced the sister to start blowing me. We were caught shortly after. Next half an hour ended up being a blur of mountain road and the sister fucking me in the backseat.

If I had known then what I know now, I wouldn’t have gone. When we got there we were forced to hang out and eventually sleep in the living room. Did I mention that the dogs had shit ALL over the house and it reeked of feces. I won’t up hungover and repulsed by the stench. I hurried up, got ready and they dropped me off. Later that afternoon I realized in my haste that I forgot my Movado.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like the smell of dog poop to get you out of the house in the morning! Did you get the Movado back I hope? That's rough, I've left some very sentimental accessories behind myself due to similar circumstances :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you haven't updated this blog in close to two years?

    ReplyDelete